Welcome Spring

Welcome Spring

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hallway Columns


Well, I am on a roll! I really enjoy decorative painting and finally I have some time to actually do it! I started this project about 12:30 today and finished about 4:30. The columns are 8 inches wide and I placed them low enough from the ceiling to put the pot of ferns on top. The vines are very easy to paint, as well as the leaves. Just takes time and patience. The colors are white and butter pecan on the column and green and brown was used on the vines. It actually is a very easy project. Measuring the columns and marking took up quite some time. I hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions or comments please leave them and I will respond as soon as possible. I hope you have a hobby of some kind! It is not only rewarding to see something created, it is a great stress reliever. Have a Blessed Day! (btw, that actually is a curtain rod with a sheer curtain wrapped around it, just couldn't leave it plain)

No comments: