I started out with three different size faux pumpkins. I glued them together with hot glue. Some don't like a hot glue machine, but I have never had any problems with it in winter or summer. This pot was from Tuesday Morning, and was plain white. I used a metallic silver paint mixed with a little brown acrylic, I never measure anything but it was just enough to give it an aged effect. Inside the pot I turned a smaller pot upside down and laid a grapevine wreath on top of the pot. I didn't even glue it, I didn't want it to be permanent. Then I sat the pumpkins in the middle. No glue either, it is pretty stable. I will have to keep an eye on it, and if need be, glue it down.The leaf garland was just wrapped around each pumpkin and on the wreath. There is a place in the middle pumpkin to set the little battery operated light, and I will do that to.
It was fun to see it coming together and very easy to do. I hope you enjoy it and the much needed cooler weather. Hopefully some much needed rain to.
Blessings to you this week. Be sure and check out Metamorphosis Monday, you will be amazed at all the talent these ladies have.