Welcome Spring

Welcome Spring

Monday, July 19, 2010

Diningroom Tablescape!


I am participating in Metamorphis Monday over at "Between Naps on the Frontporch", be sure and check out all these talented ladies!!!!



I have fallen in loooove with birds nest and eggs. The plastic eggs are spray painted in a plastic container with a gray primer. Then painted blue using a brush. I flyspecked them and that was it. I will post instructions when I fix more. On these I didn't take pictures. The flower arrangement was made with a $7.00 bunch from A to Z warehouse in Alma Arkansas. It is a great place to shop for home decor. The candle holders and candles are from a thrift shop that I visit frequently. The rooster has been moved all around my house and the tablecloth has a candle stain on it that when fixed in this way, no one can see it. Using what we already have and just moving it around will give a total different look and make you think it is "new". The bell jar was a 2.50 find, I also love those things. I hope you enjoyed the photos, I will try to get better about before and after. Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: