glued (I love that glue gun) and moss was placed around to fill in and cover up glue. I always spray a finish on my florals! They will last until you get tired of them. A blower dryer on low setting will blow the dust right off. Again I apologize for not taking pictures, I will try to get better at that. I am so blessed and so thankful to be creative. I pray your week will be productive and peaceful. Please check out Metamorphosis Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. The Link is below. Everyone is so creative!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Birds Nest Branch!
This was such a fun and easy project that I just had to share it with you. I didn't take the time to do step by step pictures, I was in a rush to get several finished. So I will try to walk you through this! A little pun intended, because the first thing was walking around our yard to find the perfect branch. I already had what looked like a small picket fence that I have used on my wreaths before. It didn't take but probably about 8 inches and I just wound it around so the birds nest would sit in the middle. The nest was bought at goodwill for .25, I just .added moss to it and glued it in place. The floral stem was one piece I bought at Hobby Lobby half price at 3.99. It was also glued in place. The berry stem was glued and free from another project. The little mushroom birds were