Welcome Spring

Welcome Spring

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easter Egg Tree!

Department 56 hand painted glass eggs, to be exact! They are beautiful, aren't they? Back before Christmas I had a phone call from the people we bought our house from, she wanted to know if I would be interested in some odds and ends from an auction. Well, of course I did. When I saw what she was talking about, I almost fell out! I expected a "few" things and certainly wasn't prepared for at least 20 plastic containers! Needless to say, I bought it!  I sat up all night going through it! I was like a little girl at Christmas! Anyway, to explain these eggs were in a box labeled "Easter". I did some research on these and they were made between 1999 and 2003 for Department 56. The little tree I already had so it was easy just to put in a glass container. I love them and plan on keeping them. Who knows they might be a collectors item some day. Thank you for stopping by. I am linking up with Kara over at Whassup Wednesday! Be sure and check out all the talented ladies. link follows!

http://www.elements-interiors.net/2011/03/whassup-wednesday.html

3 comments:

Allyson Pecilunas said...

SCORE Those are so cute!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Beautiful! Very whimsical too.

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Thank you for linking up this great post last week! {Im a lil behind, eeekk!}

Its party time AGAIN!!! xoxokara



*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *


Im CRAAAZY about this!!!