Welcome Spring

Welcome Spring

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fall Wreath!


I don't know why I am thinking "fall" when it is clearly still summer. Hot, hot, hot is what we are experiencing here in Southwest Missouri. Maybe wishful thinking! I told myself I would not complain this summer because I really thought I would freeze to death last winter (maybe a little exaggeration going on) BUT, I am tired of this heat. Mostly for the fact it is so hard on people and animals! Anyway I had a wreath on my front door that was looking a little tired, so instead of making another one for summer, I decided to fix one for fall. It really will be here before you know it. ON a serious note, I really try not to complain about anything. God is so good to us and there are so many things to be thankful for. Being negative is like a disease that spreads and gives people hopelessness. I hope your week is going well, be careful and use something that would go in the trash and make it beautiful!

No comments: