Welcome Spring

Welcome Spring

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Brown Hen!





I love chickens! It doesn't matter if it is roosters, hens or chicks. I just love them, and also love to decorate with them. I try to keep them in my kitchen, dining room, and sunroom, but they have ventured onto the back porch. How many is to many? I haven't figured it out yet. Whether I am looking at goodwill or garage sales, my eyes are trained to look for chickens! This little brown hen is also nesting to and have to have  a couple of eggs. These are so easy to put together, so I  keep my booth stocked because others like them to. She has found a place in my dining room for now, who knows where she will wind up!
Thank you for stopping by, I love your comments.
Have a blessed week!
Check out Metamorphosis Monday and see all the creative ladies!
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2011/04/pottery-barn-office-changes-again.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart, lol! LOVE it! I am following you, too!

Anonymous said...

Sweet little hen and great arrangement!! My mom is a lover of a things chicken and rooster too!

Anonymous said...

Cute hen arrangement!

Unknown said...

How Cute!! I collect Roosters too and have them in my kitchen and one on my porch.

Thanks for Sharing!

Bluebirds and Roses said...

Adorable..Inspiring project..Thank you.

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Hey sweet friend... YOU have been featured at Elements Interiors! Come over and check it out!

Thank you for Joining my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! You are AWESOME!




*COME GRAB YOUR FEATURE BUTTON HERE! *

xoxokara

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the arrangement. I love rooster, hens and chicks also and they seem to creep all over my house too. Gorgeous arrangement. This would be perfect to link to my Table Top Tuesday party. Nice to find your blog. Hugs, Marty